FREE e-mail from DeepLake:
Get your FREE deepermail.com e-mail address:
Sign up now!
Warning: This joke has been classified by DeepLake Entertainment as a "rude" joke. It may contain foul language, sexual references or other obscene content.
We consider these jokes suitable for adults only. If you're not an adult and read the joke anyway, please don't blame us if you get offended.
Thanks, -The DeepLake Editorial Team.
You could be a redneck if.....
- Your house still has the "WIDE LOAD" sign on the back.
- Taking your wife on a cruise means circling the Dairy Queen.
- You think God looks a lot like Hank Williams, Jr., and heaven looks
a lot like Daytona Beach, Florida.
- You think the last words to The Star Spangled Banner are "Gentlemen,
start your engines."
- Your father executes the "pull my finger" trick during Christmas
- You believe dual air bags refer to your wife and mother-in-law.
- You've got more than one brother named 'Darryl'.
- You think the OJ Trial is a Sunkist and Minutemaid taste test.
- You were acquitted for murdering your first wife after she threw
out your Elvis 45's.
- You think watching professional wrestling is foreplay.
- Your front porch collapses and four dogs get killed.
- The people on Jerry Springer's show remind you of your neighbors
- You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
- Your sister is the third generation of women in your family to conceive
a baby as a result of an alien abduction.
- You carried a fishing pole into Sea World.
- You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off
- Your huntin dawg had a litter of puppies in the living room and nobody
- You think safe sex is a padded headboard.
- You think subdivision is part of a math problem.
- You think there's nothing wrong with incest as long as you keep it
in the family.
- You can get dog hair from out of your belly button.
Redneck Letter - from a redneck mother to her son....
Dear Redneck Son,
I'm writing this letter slow because I know you can't read fast.
We don't live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the
newspaper that most accidents happen within 20 miles from your home, so
we moved. I won't be able to send you the address because the last family
that lived here took the house numbers when they moved so that they wouldn't
have to change their address. This place is really nice. It even has a
washing machine. I'm not sure it works so well though, last week I put
a load in and pulled the chain and haven't seen them since. The weather
isn't bad here. It only rained twice last week, the first time for three
days and the second time for four days.
About that coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Stanley said
it would be too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut
them off and put them in the pockets. John locked his keys in the car yesterday.
We were really worried because it took him two hours to get me and your
Father out.Your sister had a baby this morning, but I haven't found out
if you are an aunt or uncle. The baby looks just like your brother...........
Uncle Ted fell in a whiskey vat last week. Some men tried to pull him out,
but he fought them off valiantly and drowned. We had him cremated and he
burned for three days. Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pick-up
truck. Ralph was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety.
Your other two friends were in back. They drowned because they couldn't
get the tailgate down.
There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much has happened.
P.S. I was going to send you some money but the envelope was already
You may also be a redneck if.... - You have a bumper sticker that says, "MY MOTHER'S AN HONOR STUDENT
AT SOUTH LITTLE ROCK JR. HIGH."
- You take a six-pack cooler to church.
- Your family tree has no forks.
- You have refused to watch the Academy Awards since "Smokey and the
Bandit" was snubbed for best picture.
- You had to remove a toothpick for your wedding pictures.
- You use a weedeater in your living room.
- You consider your license plate personalized because your dad made
it in prison.